Master Data Management Solutions Architect
This position is with a fast growing management consulting firm, Hub Solution Designs, Inc. This is a challenging position with significant growth potential for an experienced solutions architect. The MDM Solutions Architect is responsible for the successful delivery of various types of MDM projects, as well as managing relationships with client project managers, business owners and IT teams. The position also works closely with senior executives to set strategic direction for MDM initiatives.
- At least two years of Master Data Management experience (or related technologies)
- Ability to identify and implement internal & external best practices, tools and standards
- Strong project management skills and experience with application development and implementation methodologies
- Natural mentor for client business and IT team members
- Top notch written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience with Master Data Management, Customer Data Integration, Data Governance, Data Quality, Application Integration
- Experience with major ERP applications (Oracle, SAP), MDM-CDI platforms (Oracle, IBM, SAP, Siperian, Initiate Systems, D&B/Purisma) or CRM applications (Oracle, Siebel, Salesforce.com)
If you meet the above qualifications (and you reside in the U.S.), please apply using the form below.